Brown Club Mask (With Stripes)
Ready to Ship in 1-2 business days
*PRE-ORDERS: Please allow 2-5 business days for construction in addition to shipping time*
Limited Edition Club Mask
For the love of juggling! These masks are a collaboration between MadTech Manipulations (Cassaundra Smyth) and Sara Noelle, one of Masquer-Aid's resident seamstresses. Sara brought her love of club juggling and sewing together to make these one of a kind masks, and she hopes you enjoy wearing them while you practice all your favorite patterns!
Signature Masquer-Aid Mask Features:
- Adjustable Nose Wire for Comfortable Fit
- Universal Filter Pocket fits an N95, surgical style filter, DIY filter, or tissues.
- Dual Adjustable Elastic Toggles Alleviates Ear Strain for Extended Wear
- Breathable Design w/ 4 Layers of Protection *(including filter)
Materials Sourcing Transparency/Sustainability:
- Upcycled Vintage Adidas pants
- 100% organic cotton lining supplied by SimplifiFabric
- Satin filter pocket from Simply Fabric in Oakland, CA
- Club print cotton bandana, designed by MadTech Manipulations
With each purchase, you are donating 3 masks to current unhoused individuals local in the Bay Area or to those in Healthcare as well as supporting independent female artists.
*Please leave a note "Healthcare" or "Homeless" at checkout
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for breathing life into this project, and for helping us shift mask-wearing culture. With your help, we'll get through this sooner and sexier than ever before
Important Disclaimer: These items are all handmade from upcycled vintage Adidas garments and are not produced by or affiliated with the name-brand Adidas. In fact, complete the look on our homepage and shop the Adidas sale here.